Sunday's Shutter Delights | Champorado with Tuyo

Champorado with Tuyo
Champorado with Tuyo (dilis)

Gloomy Sunday it is! To brighten my day, I had my favorite breakfast and merienda, champorado with tuyo (not the dilis variety in the photo). The photo above was taken when I was in Palm Beach Resort in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas. This was served in their buffet breakfast which was included in our accommodation. This sweet and creamy champorado (chocolate rice porridge, not the instant variety by the way) and the salty and crispy dilis makes a perfect breakfast (or merienda) combination for me. Try it! ^_^

~ oo00oo ~

PFD accepts food photos from its readers for its Sunday's Shutter Delights section. The photo can be an old one or a new one, with or without caption/description. Want to share your captures here? Send your photo via email to pinayfoodiediaries[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll post it here with your name on it. We'll be waiting! ☺
~ oo00oo ~

It's the first day of December today, Merry Christmas everyone!

Post a Comment

0 Comments