Sunday's Shutter Delights | Army Navy's Bangus Breakfast Meal

Army Navy's tinapang bangus breakfast meal

Where I work now, Army Navy is just a few steps away. That's why I usually have my late lunch there. Oh yeah, late lunch! Army Navy is serving this bangus meal and other breakfast meal all day long. A treat for someone like me who normally craves for breakfast meal during lunch or late afternoon (I'm weird I know, *wink*). It's pricey for 195 Php but it's worth it; bangus serving's more than enough for one person. Or if you're a rice person, it's more than enough for two cups. Speaking of rice, they're serving steamed rice but the garlic toppings make it fried rice-like. And oh, that garlic toppings are so crunchy, you'll surely love it. I do! Try it when you chance upon Army Navy, too. ^_^

~ oo00oo ~

PFD accepts food photos from its readers for its Sunday's Shutter Delights section. The photo can be an old one or a new one, with or without caption/description. Want to share your captures here? Send your photo via email to pinayfoodiediaries[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll post it here with your name on it. We'll be waiting! ☺
Army Navy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Post a Comment

0 Comments