Recipes | Spicy Prawns in Butter and Garlic

Spicy Prawns in Butter and Garlic
I love sea foods! Crabs and shrimps/prawns in particular. And if I could have them everyday, I would. But it's kinda expensive, especially when eating out. So I tried to learn at least this one delectable yet simple seafood dish - spicy prawns in butter and garlic. I got this recipe from Panlasang Pinoy but for my version, I used prawns and added a bit of Lee Kum Kee's chili garlic sauce for a zesty taste. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

1/2 kilo prawns
2 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1 cup soda (I used mountain dew)
1/4 cup butter
2 tbsp chili garlic sauce (add/lessen, depending on your tolerance for spicy food)
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:

  1. Marinade the prawns in a cup of soda for at least 10 minutes. 
  2. Heat the pan and add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the minced garlic and sauté until golden brown. 
  3. Add the prawns as well as the liquid marinade. 
  4. Add the chili garlic sauce then let it simmer for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
  5. Sprinkle the parsley then add salt and pepper to taste.

That's it, spicy prawns in butter and garlic. Serve with warm rice and share, enjoy!! ^_^

~ oo00oo ~

Love sea foods, too? Share your favorites/recipes in the comment section below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments