Sunday Shutter Delights | Ruben's Ube Halaya Sundae

Ruben's Ube Halaya Sundae
Ruben's Ube Halaya Sundae

I chanced upon this sundae at the Trinoma bazaar a few weeks ago. It's very affordable at 50 Php (compared with other trendy sundaes nowadays) and super yummy. It's just sad that they don't have mall store yet. I asked the attending seller and she mentioned they're only available on bazaars. I checked out google, though, and found out they're available for delivery via lalamove and grab. Try it when you chanced upon this sundae, super worth your 50 Php.


~ oo00oo ~

PFD accepts food photos from its readers for its Sunday Shutter Delights section. The photo can be an old one or a new one, with or without caption/description. Want to share your captures here? Send your photo via email to pinayfoodiediaries[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll post it here with your name on it. I'll be waiting! ☺

Post a Comment

0 Comments