Sunday Shutter Delights | Mango Float Supreme Manila's Mango Sundae

Mango Float Supreme Manila's Mango Sundae
Mango Float Supreme Manila's Mango Sundae

This is another newly-opened store in Sky Garden at the SM North. It's new so of course, I went in and place my order. I've tried several mango sundaes before but this one is the best, so far. The sundae itself tastes like true mango, which I like very much. It has lots of sweet mango chunks, too, so I love it. Other mango sundaes I've tried before has less mango chunks and their mangoes were kinda sour. If you're a mango lover, check out Mango Float Supreme Manila and comment your thoughts about it in the comment box below. I'll be waiting... ;)


~ oo00oo ~

PFD accepts food photos from its readers for its Sunday Shutter Delights section. The photo can be an old one or a new one, with or without caption/description. Want to share your captures here? Send your photo via email to pinayfoodiediaries[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll post it here with your name on it. I'll be waiting! ☺

Post a Comment

0 Comments