Sunday Shutter Delights | Baon Lunch: Asuhos (Fish) Fajitas

asuhos (fish) fajitas with zucchini
asuhos (fish) fajitas with zucchini and steamed brown rice

Baon lunch: asuhos (fish) fajitas with zucchini. Because I love asuhos!

Fajitas is a dish of Mexican origin usually consisting of grilled beef or chicken strips and vegetables. Since I'm on my uric acid diet, I substituted beef with asuhos. It turned out good and tasty I prepared this dish several times,  until I get tired of it haha. Check out this link for the asuhos (fish) fajitas recipe.


~ oo00oo ~

PFD accepts food photos from its readers for its Sunday Shutter Delights section. The photo can be an old one or a new one, with or without caption/description. Want to share your captures here? Send your photo via email to pinayfoodiediaries[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll post it here with your name on it. I'll be waiting! ☺

Post a Comment

0 Comments