Recipes | Marble Potato Salad

marble potato salad
Marble Potato Salad

I read somewhere that dijon mustard is best for salads so I decided to use it on my potato salad. Though I've prepared this salad several times before, this is my first time to use dijon mustard, my first time to use bacon, too. And I'm glad I did. It made my potato salad more flavorful, made it yummier than my previous tries. Anyway, here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 kg marble potatoes
250 g bacon crumble
1 cup dijon mustard
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup pickles
1/2 cup onion, minced
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
3 tbsp sugar
salt, ground pepper to taste

Procedure:

  1. Put the cleaned marble potatoes in a pan, bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain, cut into half and then set aside.
  2. In a separate pan, stir fry bacon crumble until golden brown. When done, place it on a paper towel to lessen the oil.
  3. In a bowl, whisk together dijon mustard and mayonnaise, then add the pickles, onion, parsley and bacon crumble. Stir and mix thoroughly. Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste then toss in the marble potatoes.
  4. Serve after chilling. Enjoy!

Note: This is a re-post from my other blog. ^_^

Post a Comment

0 Comments